Friday, November 1, 2013

My HALLOWEEN Look!


Buhhhhhhhhhh!


Happy Halloween after!
I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween eve. Because I did! So this is what I was dressed up as. This is my version of a sweet skull, you probably seen hundreds of sweet skull looks lately and I decided to go for it too and try what I can come up to. The result:


I already knew what dress I would like to wear, some leo lace kind of dress, and I thought for my sweet skull look that it should contain purple and gold accents since those are the colors I like the most anyway and they go with the dress.



Some scary shit I know! hahaa Even when I was smilling I was looking scary.


So I hope you liked it. I enjoyed to be scary looking. And it's always so great when you dress up and go out, you recognize people but they don't recognize you LOL Other people said it was great buy I know you guys are more judgmental and I'm ready for every criticism ;)

I'm thankful for every compliment! So tell me what you think of it ^^

And stay tuned,

IrSaDa
 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, looks so cool. I wish I was creative enough to do something like this for halloween :D

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo that amazing!
    In Portugal we (sadly) don't celebrate Halloween, although I had a small part with my best friend :3
    You makeup is amazing *-* Super awesome!!

    Please take care, have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^