Sunday, May 26, 2013

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!

Hi,

Since my birthday is in less than 3 months I though I should maybe do a little wishlist of what I'd really really liked to get :) who knows, this might be a help to family and friends that are actually reading my blog.


BAGS


 
I just fell in love with this black Micheal Kors satchel I saw on another blogger's wishlist and had to add it to mine. It reminds me a lot of the Givenchy Antigona but of course this bag is cheaper and affordable even for a simple student like me. Who knows I might get it myself, a gift from me to me. ^^ (but SOLD OUT at every online store at the moment)


Another Micheal Kors bag I would like to call my own. The Micheal Kors Bedford Ostrich Tote available at Macy's! (but SOLD OUT at the moment)

JEWELLERY:


The Thomas Sabo black pearl chain!

or the Black and White Stripped Charm Box


Since I already have the ring I would like to have the Marc By Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Katie Turnlock Bracelet too :)
 

Ladurée Key-chain



I'd be happy about one of these 2 too ^^

Konplott earrings

Bild für Ohrstecker Magic Fireball

in dirty white (not sure if this is the right picture but it shouldn't be the white ones, although they are also welcome ;))

Rayban wayfarer sunglasses
 
cuz I lost mine -.- (I promise to take better care of them if I get a new pair)
 
MAKEUP:

One of the amazing Chanel eyeshadow quads would be amazing to receive as a gift too :)
 

One of the amazing looking Laura Mercier highlighters :)


The Sigma brush cleaning glove. I would never buy it myself, cuz it's like a plastic glove that costs 40€ but if I would receive it as a gift I wouldn't mind ;) cuz if you believe reviews this is a really nice help if you have lots of brushes like me. Available at kosmetik4less.de!

  

One or two of these very cool looking brushes ^^ Available HERE!


A Mac pro palette for 15 eyeshadows



And before someone thinks that I'm crazy I'll stop myself here. But I might add some more stuff in the coming weeks lol

Can't wait for August, some fun and sun, and nice presents ^^

C ya!

Irsada

4 comments:

  1. you wishlist is amazing *-*
    I really love the bags! Specially the first one!!
    I Hope tat you can get everything you wish!!
    Please Take Care,
    kisuu*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah meng wonschlescht ass och laang:)
    schein wahl hueste getraff, zumuels dei eischt poscht vun MK :)
    schein fotoen, viel makeup-products:)
    xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty michael kors bag !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls!!! I hope that at least 1-2 of my friends saw this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^