Sunday, June 17, 2012

NOTD - Minted nails

Welcome back!

Today I'm showing you the nail color I was wearing in my "Crazy inspired look from the Beth Ditto MAC Cosmetics Collection!"

I think this is a really beautiful pastel color, especially for this summer. It looks fresh to me but also sweet.


This is my new Swatch ring I got a few days ago :D also available in 3 other colors. Love that new Swatch collection!!!
Kind of fits great with this nail color!


But back to the nail polish! We are talking about the Manhattan Lotus Effect Longlasting nail polish in #81R!!!!!

Without flash and with flash:


All I can say is that I love the brush of this polish, it's opaque after 2 coats and it lasts also long as promised ;)

Read you soon,

Irsada

12 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^