Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Vertisale Blogger Award!!!

Heeey,

I got my first award:

The rules are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


1st: I want to thank

Krisz

for giving me this amazing award!
Feel free to follow her blog (just click on here name above)
2nd: 7 random facts about me

1. I love Rock music, classic, alternative, indie! Bands like: 30 seconds to mars, Placebo, White Lies, Depeche Mode, The Police, Pink Floyd, The Cure, Linkin Park, Biffy Clyro, Kings of Leon, The Script, Muse, MONA, Maroon5, Nirvana, Billy Talent, One Republic, Snow Patrol, The Wombatsand many more… And I also love going to concerts of course ;)

2. I love to eat! Like everything. I'm enjoying food to his fullest and also guilty pleasures like chocolate or cookies.

3. I'd like to have a little cat, which I could cuddle whenever I want. Because I often feel alone and nothings is better than true animal love. Unfortunately my mother doesn't allow me any kind of pets, as she hates animals -.-

4. I have a crazy family. My family is even crazier than the Simpsons and Springfield could be my hometown.

5. I like to read, and I'm a hopeless romantic. I love everything written by Jane Austen, about Jane Austen, Jane Austen similar ;) I'm such a girl sometimes.

6. I like to paint, although my paintings look like crap and I probably will never sell any of them. xD

7. I'd like to move to America, I don't know yet where, maybe LA, NYC or Chicago where one of my cousin lives, because I'm not so happy being so close with my family, cuz I don't like most of them. I'm the black sheep thought and I'd always wanted to start new… and maybe have the possibility to be someone else, doing what I always wanted to do.

3rd: 15 other blogs


Thank you for reading and please check out these amazing blogs, you won't deny it ;)


- Irsada

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to move to America, too :) I love that country and culture so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to move to America too xD hahah :D

    This was interesting and thansk for nominating me <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe people actually read what I wrote LOL

    Guess that's the place where dreams come true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for thinking of me for this award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the award. I answer the questions in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. acabo de descubrir tu blog , y uno de tus blog ! me ha elegido :) me parece todo un honor ! espero q te pases !! yo se sigo desde ya :)
    un besito desde
    http://elarmariodemimejoramiga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^