Friday, January 27, 2012

More Sleek and a bit of Orly and Barry M.

Hiii guys,

New arrivals I ordered last week that arrived yesterday and today :D


1st package:

2 Sleek blushes (Sunrise & Coral)
The Sleek I-divine Original eye shadow palette
and 5 nail wheels

2nd package:

The Sleek I-divine Sunset eyeshadow palette
1 Sleek mascara (which is for a friend)
the Sleek Nailed polish #39 Millionaire (first from L)
Orly "Happily Ever After" with a little high-heel charm (also for a friend)
Orly Mini "Witch's Blue"
Orly Mini "Chocolate Martini"
Orly Mini "Velvet Rope"
Barry M. #239 Lavender
and Barry M. #323 Croc Effects

I'm so happy with my new stuff and can't wait to try everything out :-)

Yesterday I wrote my last exams, and now I have 10 days holiday so more coming the next days!

And don't forget to subscribe to my 400th follower giveaway!!!!

Much love

Irsada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ^^